These terms of sale (These "Terms Of Sale") Govern your purchase of any product offered by Lighting Ever LTD (United Kingdom) Lighting EVER GmbH (Germany) on www.lightingever.co.uk please read these terms of sales carefully. They contain very important information about your rights and obligations as well as limitations and exclusions that way apply to you. By placing an order, you acknowledge that you have read, accepted and have agreed to be bound By these terms of sale without limitation or qualifications. These terms of sale are subject to modification without prior written notice and at any time in Lighting EVER's sole discretion.
1) Products.Lighting EVER may discontinue any product at any time without notice. The product prices displayed on this Site do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price.
2) Price Errors.Our goal is a 100% error-free Site. If product price errors are discovered, they are promptly corrected on our system, and the corrected price will apply. We will notify you if your order includes items that were incorrectly priced. And we have the right to cancel the order.
3) Orders.Orders are not binding upon lightingever.co.uk until accepted. lightingever.co.uk reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
4) Payment.Payment can be made with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover credit cards, direct deposit and wire transfer. Your credit card will be charged when your order is placed.
5) Sales Tax and VAT.If you order from Lighting EVER website in Europe, Lighting EVER must collect VAT tax according to EU law.
6) Delivery.“In Stock” status Order will be shipped in 1 business day. “Backorder” status order will be shipped according to manufacturing time.
7) International Shipments.We accept international shipment. We ship to countries which UPS can arrive. Customers need to pay for local duty and taxes.
8) WarrantyPlease refer to warranty time on product page. Please refer to warranty term.
9) Return & Restocking Policy.*For more information please refer to return policy.
10) Incorrect and Damaged Shipments.Lighting EVER will, at our discretion, replace or issue a refund for any damaged or incorrect items as well as any applicable shipping costs if we made an error shipping your order or it was damaged in shipment. Please note any obvious damage, shortage, or incorrectly shipped item while applying your signature at the time of delivery and make all claims for replacement or credit within 14 days of delivery.
11) Limitation of Liability.To the maximum extent allowed by law, lightingever.co.uk shall not be liable for any special, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages (including lost or anticipated revenues or profits relating to the same), arising from any claim relating to these terms of sale, this site, the catalog, product(s) or order(s), whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence or strict liability) or otherwise. In no event will the collective liability of Lighting EVER exceed the amount you have paid to the company for the applicable order or product out of which liability arose. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any remedy. Some states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you
12) Sever Ability.
If any provision of these Terms of Sale are held illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with any law by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal, such provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms of Sale and the validity of the remainder of these Terms of Sale shall not be affected thereby.
13) Waivers and Amendments.
The waiver by either Party of any provision of these Terms of Sale on any occasion and upon any particular circumstances shall not operate as a waiver of such provision of these Terms of Sale on any other occasion or upon any other circumstances. These Terms of Sale may be waived or amended only in a writing signed by the Parties.