50W UFO LED High Bay Lights, Philips LEDs, 100W Metal Halide Equivalent, Daylight White
FREE shipping on orders over £25.00 within U.K
- Ultra-compact size.One-piece housing measuring only 36cm x 13cm, much smaller than traditional high bay lights.
- Durable. Efficient cooling structure, much longer lifetime and quality of the high-power product is guaranteed.?
- Safety and quality guaranteed. GS/TUV Approved, 3 years warranty.
- Dimmable. Works with 0-10V dimmer(not include).
- Save electricity bill. Replace 100W HPS (High Pressure Sodium) or MH (Metal Halide) bulb by 50W LED. Save over 50% on electricity bill of lighting.
Output is over 6250lm. Efficiency is over 100lm/w
The LED high bay lights come with 70pcs Philips LEDs.
Safety and quality guaranteed
CE/RoHS Approved, 3 years warranty.
Save electricity bill
Replace 100W MH (Metal Halide) bulb by 50W LED. Save over 50% on electricity bill of lighting.
Extremely long life reduces re-lamp frequency. Save labor cost to replace bulbs with short lifespan.
Instant full light
The starting time is less than 0.5s, no need to wait for warming up the lamp
Rugged die-cast aluminum, scratch and fade resistant.
One-piece housing measuring only 42cm x 15cm, much smaller than traditional high bay lights.
Efficient cooling structure, much longer lifetime and quality of the high-power product is guaranteed.
High Bay LED Lighting, ideal for commercial or industrial lighting, eg: warehouse, supermarkets, furniture store, gyms, garages, general task areas, and many other applications.
Input Voltage: 100-240 V AC
|SKU||3500011-DW-EU-a||Package Quantity||Pack of 1 Unit|
|Brightness (lm)||6250||LED Brand||Philips LumiLEDs|
|LED Quantity||70||Light Colour||Daylight White|
|Colour Temperature (K)||5000-5700||Input Voltage (V)||240V AC|
|Power Consumption (W)||50||Colour consistency (SDCM)||< 6|
|Energy Class||A++||CRI||> 70|
|Dimmable||Non-dimmable||Beam Angle (Degree)||120|
|Metal Halide Equivalent (W)||100||Diameter (MM)||360|
|Length (mm)||360||Width (MM)||360|
|Height (MM)||178||Net Weight (KG)||3.7|
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60||Power Factor||> 0.9|