12W LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light, 100W Incandescent Equivalent, IP54 Waterproof, Warm White, Bathroom Available
- IP44 rating, which means water splashed against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect.
- You can rest assure that it can works quite well in your bathroom or anyplace with water splashing.
Bright & Long-lasting
- 950lm output, provides sufficient lighting for 9~12M2 room.
- Replace 100W incandescent bulb by 12W LED. Save over 85% energy.
- It turns onto full brightness immediately, provides you with brilliant light without the warm up time.
- Extremely long life reduces re-lamp frequency. Save your effort to replace bulbs in high ceiling.
Great Ceiling Light
- High CRI. CRI is over 80. More vivid and natural lighting.
- 120 degree beam angle lighting
- Anti-glare lampshade, gives off uniform light without flickering, keeping your eyes free from harsh and glare lights.
- Lamp size: Ø275 x 75 mm (lamp chassis height: 20mm)
- The fixture can be installed in the bathroom, kitchen, hallway, balcony, bedroom and so on.
- It comes with all the screws, drywall anchors and two test wires.
Please noted that the two wires it comes with are meant for testing purposes, you will need to remove those and insert new wires to install it (no wire nuts needed).
1 x 12W Waterproof Daylight White LED Ceiling Light
2 x Screws
2 x Plastic screw anchors
1 x User guide
|SKU||1500015-DW||Package Quantity||Pack of 1 Unit|
|Brightness (lm)||950||EAN Code||4894495005314|
|LED Quantity||30||Light Colour||Daylight White|
|Colour Temperature (K)||6000||Input Voltage (V)||240V AC|
|Power Consumption (W)||12||Switching Cycles||25,000|
|Starting time (s)||< 0.5||Colour consistency (SDCM)||< 6|
|Lamp current (mA)||250||Energy Class||A+|
|Beam Angle (Degree)||120||Incandescent Equivalent (W)||100|
|Diameter (MM)||275||Height (MM)||75|
|Net Weight (KG)||0.47||Frequency (Hz)||50/60|
|Power Factor||0.6||Protection Rating||IP44|
|Material||Plastic, Iron, PMMA||Waterproof||Yes|
|Certification||CE, RoHS||Warranty||3 Years|